Friday, March 29, 2019

OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede


OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede
Silky matte grey with shimmer

I bought today’s polish in a blog sale recently. It’s a lovely grey shimmer that dries up silky matte.

The formula is good. The polish dries really fast so you need to work quickly when you apply it. It covers in one coat but I applied two because that’s the way I roll.

I used a stamping design from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Trend Hunter Collection-03”. I stamped with a black and white stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topped it all with topcoat and this is what my nails ended up looking like.

OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede

I don’t wear grey a lot. I like to mix it with black and white though.

OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede

This is “Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that finish, isn’t that lovely?

OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede
OPI ~ Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede

Here are the things I used today.


I love this a lot. The polish has a great finish, and I like it even more with topcoat.



Number of coats: 2 but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Silky matte
Overall impression: Great finish, good formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. The polish on its own looks ok-ish, but I love your manicure 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like grey and I love this matte finish! Also I like to stamp (or draw) using white and black on grey! Great final manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete