Monday, March 25, 2019

Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?
Dark red crème

“Do You Speak Love?” is another polish from Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polishes do not require a lamp to dry, they dry like ordinary polish.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it first. I used a splatter design from the stamping plate from Moyou London called “Holy Shapes Collection-09” and I stamped with two polishes from Sally Hansen’s line of Insta-Dri polishes: “Sonic Bloom” and “Petal to the Metal”. I topped it with a glitter topcoat from Miss Sporty:  “Candy Shine 8038E”.

Here’s the final manicure, including topcoat.

Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

I like the combination of stamping and glitter. It makes it all come together.

Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

This is “Do You Speak Love?” alone; two coats and a thin layer of topcoat.

Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?
Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


This polish is really pretty and I love the quality of it. It’s a gorgeous, vampy polish for sure.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème  
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good quality  
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment