Saturday, March 16, 2019

Essence ~ Mrs. Bright Side

Essence ~ Mrs. Bright Side
Bright yellow crème

Essence has come out with a new collection of polishes. They call it “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polish does not require a lamp to dry, it dries like ordinary polish.

Until now there are 12 polishes in the collection and I’ve managed to get my hands on half of them.

Today I’m wearing the first one of them: “Mrs. Bright Side”, a lovely bright yellow.

The formula is great for a yellow and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I made it into a nail vinyl manicure, using two holographic stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe: A red called “The Heart Bleeds” and a purple called “Lilac Petals”. I topped it with a layer of topcoat and my manicure was done:

Essence ~ Mrs. Bright Side

I had huge troubles with the vinyls. They kind of “melted” into the stamping polish so I had to scrape them off my nails with tweezers. I am glad that I applied the base colour the evening before I used the vinyls! It was very irritating, especially considering that these vinyls aren’t cheap evilBay-vinyls!


This is “Mrs. Bright Side” alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Essence ~ Mrs. Bright Side
Essence ~ Mrs. Bright Side

Here’s the stuff I used today.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great quality and colour
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment