Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time


Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time
Lavender metallic shimmer

Catrice has made a series of effect polishes recently and “And Now It’s Polish Time” is one of them. It has the word “Fabulous” on the bottle – and it is indeed fabulous in many ways.

The formula is great and so is the coverage. This is a true one coater. I used two coats but the second coat didn’t make any difference at all. The drying time is really good.

I added a couple of water decals, and some random white and pink dots.

Here’s what it ended up looking like. Isn’t it cute?

Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time

I like this a lot.

Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time

This is “And Now It’s Polish Time” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that amazing shimmer and shine!

Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time
Catrice ~ And Now It’s Polish Time

Here are the things I used today.

Catrice: And Now It’s Polish Time; El Corazón stamping polish: Pink Neon;
El Corazón Iron Hard 418/1
Amazing polish! I love it.


Number of coats: I used two but one is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality polish, I love the finish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: