Sunday, March 17, 2019

Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle


Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle
Silver metallic shimmer with a rose gold undertone

Here’s another polish from Essence’s new collection of polishes called “Shine, Lase & Go! Gel nail polish”. The polish does not require a lamp to dry, it dries like ordinary polish.

I bought six of them until now and today I’m wearing the second one of them: “Razzle Dazzle”. The colour is really hard to describe because the polish is so reflective. It’s definitely silver with an undertone of something, and my best suggestion is that it’s got a rose gold undertone. It’s nice nonetheless and I love sparkly polishes.  

The formula is great and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I wanted to make it into a brush dry manicure but unfortunately I picked some polishes that weren’t that great for that purpose. I used Depend’s magenta shimmer #520, Depend’s green shimmer #519 and Essence’s yellow crème “Mrs. Bright Side”. It ended up looking like a water colour manicure instead.

I stamped over it, which I regretted afterwards. The design is from the stamping plate “Deco Collection-03” from Moyou London. I stamped with an ordinary black stamping polish.

Here’s the final manicure, including topcoat.

Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle

This is what it looked like before the stamping. Doesn’t it look like a watercolour manicure?

Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle

This is “Razzle Dazzle” alone; two coats no topcoat. It’s super sparkly!

Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle
Essence ~ Razzle Dazzle

Here’s the stuff I used today.


This polish is great as a base for cool nail art, I love it!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality and colour, I love the sparkliness
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment