Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie


Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie
Pink crelly-ish crème

I bought this bright pink polish on special. I like Sally Hansen’s polishes but I honestly can’t remember that I ever bought one that wasn’t on special.

The formula is a bit crelly-ish – not quite a crelly but not quite a crème either. I used three coats for my manicure but the third one was for the camera. The drying time is good.

I brushed on a bit of slow drying topcoat near my cuticles and sprinkled a bit of bright blue glitter onto it. Then I topcoated the whole thing to finish it all off.

Here’s the final manicure photographed in daylight.

Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie
Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie

I really like this colour scheme.

Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie

This is Frutti Petutie alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie
Sally Hansen ~ 540 Frutti Petutie

Here are the pretty things I used today.


I really like this combination and it feels so good to have glitter on my nails again.



Number of coats: 3 – you can get away with two if you aren’t a nail polish blogger
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly/crème
Overall impression: Great colour
Buy again: Yes, if it’s on special

1 comment:

  1. This is not really one of "my" colours, but it looks very creamy and it would be a perfect base for stamping! I like what you did with it, the final effect is very eye-catching! :-)

    ReplyDelete