Thursday, March 28, 2019

Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart


Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart
Bubble gum pink with silver microglitter

When I opened “Sweetheart” it was thick and gloopy. It didn’t look like something I was in the mood for saving so I actually lined it up for chucking. Today I decided to give it a chance and added quite a few drops of thinner. That actually worked and I managed to do a proper manicure with it.

The formula was now okay and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time is good.

I paired it up with a dark purple shimmer from Star Gazer; it hasn’t got a name but only a number, which is #157.

I topcoated it with a layer of “Northern Lights” from Out the Door; a holographic microglitter topper.

Here’s the final manicure.

Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart

I really like this colour combo!

Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart

This is Sweetheart alone; two coats and no topcoat. Adding topcoat would have made the glitter pop!

Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart
Dare To Wear ~ Sweetheart

Here are the polishes I used today.


Sweetheart was definitely worth saving, don’t you think?



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Cool colour, nice effect
Buy again: yes

1 comment: