Monday, March 4, 2019

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!


Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!
Bright red linear holo

“Out, Damned Clot!” has been sitting in my box of untrieds for a long while. It’s a beautiful bright red linear holo, which I absolutely adore.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “QJ-L14” and I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from El Corazón called “Restless Night”. I had originally planned to stamp with black, but I changed my mind last minute. Purple and red look really awesome toghether.

Take a look at the final result, topcoat included.

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!

This photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!

Here’s “Out, Damned Clot!” alone, two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash to show off the gorgeous rainbows.

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!
Dreamland Lacquer ~ Out, Damned Clot!

This is the stuff I used today.


I love everything about this polish. It’s fabulous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Everything is great about this polish
Buy again: Yes!!

1 comment: