Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy

Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy
Green packed with shimmer

Today’s polish is a gorgeous green shimmer. I love shimmers and this one is really pretty!

The formula is good too, and the polish covered in two easy coats. The drying time is really good.

I decorated it with two water decals and a couple of dots.

Here’s the final result including topcoat.

Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy
Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy

The water decals were a tad too big for my nails but they are still pretty.

Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy
Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy

This is “Easy Peasy Green Squeezy” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look how lovely it is!

Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy
Catrice ~ Easy Peasy Green Squeezy

Here’s the things I used today. The red that I used for the dots is Colour Alike’s “ B. a red wine”.


“Easy Peasy Green Squeezy” is really lovely.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I love the colour and the finish.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment