Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Essence ~ Smoosh-manicure


Essence ~ Smoosh-manicure
A lovely mix of yellow, silver and red

It’s been ages since I made a smoosh-manicure so today is the day again.

I used three different Essence polishes today:

Yellow: Mrs. Brightside
Silver: Crashed the Party
Red: Do You Speak Love

I dripped them onto my silicone mat and dipped my stamper into it and dapped it onto my nails. I did this until I was satisfied with the result. Then I topped it all with the holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

Here’s the final result.


I like the look of this. I did consider to stamp on it, but wasn’t in that kind of mood today.


Here are the polishes I used today.

Essence: Mrs. Brightside, Do You Speak Love & Crashed the Party

I like this! I’ll do it again soon with other polishes for sure.



Number of coats: N/A
Drying time: Average
Finish: Smoosh with crème and glitter polish
Overall impression: I like all of these polishes
Buy again: Yes to them all

1 comment:

  1. Making this kind of manicure is such a fun! And, it always gives nice results! I like the combination of colours that you used and also the final result! Yes, you should definitely try also with other colours, you will have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete