Monday, April 22, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite


Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite
Orange to pink and gold shimmer

“Sundown Socialite” isn’t strictly my colour but it is very lovely, which is why I bought it anyway.

The formula is good and it covers in two coats. The drying time is really good.

I decorated it with nail stickers. These aren’t very good – they’re too stiff, so they don’t stay flat on the nails, not even with topcoat.

Here’s the final result.

Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite

I like this a lot.

Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite

Here’s “Sundown Socialite” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite
Sally Hansen ~ Sundown Socialite

And here’s the things I used today.


I messed up with the camera settings, which is why my skin colour looks so odd :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: This is beautiful!
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: