Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Different Dimension ~ Tael


Different Dimension ~ Tael
Dark purple with holo and shimmer

I got “Tael” in a grab bag. It states on the bottom of the bottle that it’s a Polish Con limited edition polish, but I haven’t been able to figure out which year it came out.

The formula is on the thick side but still manageable. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from KADS’ stamping plate “KADS Christmas 014” and I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called “Orchid”.

This is final result including topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Tael

The stamp didn’t come out as crisp as usual :/

Different Dimension ~ Tael

Here’s two coats of “Tael”, no topcoat yet.

Different Dimension ~ Tael
Different Dimension ~ Tael

This is the stuff I used today.


I like this polish, but I probably wouldn’t have chosen it myself. It’s a tad dark for me.

It’s limited edition as I said, and if any of you know when it’s from – please let me know in the comments below.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, holo
Overall impression: Nice colour, a bit dark for me
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment