Monday, April 8, 2019

OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?


OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?
Ogre green crème    

“Who The Shrek Are You?” is from the “Shrek Forever After” collection from May 2010. My bottle is from a recent blog sale.

The formula is okay. I used three coats for full opacity and the drying time was average. I dapped a bit of glitter on each nail: Essence’s “Glitter In The Air” and then I stamped over the whole thing. The design is from the stamping plate JR-77 and I stamped with Colour Alike’s “B. a rainy forest”.

Here’s the final result in daylight.

OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?

This is the same thing under a lamp:

OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?

And here’s “Who The Shrek Are You” alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?
OPI ~ Who The Shrek Are You?

These are the things I used today.  


“Who The Shrek Are You” is a great polish because of its odd colour. I wish it had been a two coater but my camera demanded the third coat :D


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Crème         
Overall impression: Funny, odd colour, nice polish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: