Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Essie ~ Congrats!


Essie ~ Congrats!
Described as sparkly soft pink nail colour with silver blue, purple and pink glitters

I don’t buy a lot of Essies but they seemed to have produced more polishes that are up my alley recently. I found “Congrats” in my local drugstore and bought it on the spot. It’s super sparkly and glittery.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is average.

I applied water decals on my ring finger and the middle finger. I matched the colours of the water decals on the remaining fingernails with the dry brush method. I used two stamping polishes from El Corazón for that; a green called “Nephritis” and a lilac called “Lavender”. I topped the dry brushed nails with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper “421h/25”.

Here’s the final result.

Essie ~ Congrats!

I dig this!

Essie ~ Congrats!

This is “Congrats!” on its own; here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat. All the sparkliness made my camera freak out a little bit.

Essie ~ Congrats!
Essie ~ Congrats!

Here’s the stuff I used today.

Essie ~ Congrats!

I have a couple of more Essies on the way to me in the mail, yay! I can’t wait to get more glitterness on my nails :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Very sparkly! Good formula, wide brush.  
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's difficult to make nice photos with such a sparkly nail polish, it always looks better in real life :-) Anyway, I can see that it's a great nail polish, so much eye-catching! :-)
    I like also your manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete