Friday, April 19, 2019

Catrice ~ If Not Purple… Then What?


Catrice ~ If Not Purple… Then What?
Purple shimmer

Today’s polish is a lovely purple with a gorgeous shimmer. The formula is really good and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I applied extra shimmer over it before I stamped on it. The shimmer is also from Catrice and is called “Offshore Beauty” and if from the line of “Shake and Seal topcoat”-polishes.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “ZJOY-048” and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Sweet Symphony”.

Here’s the final result in the sun:

Catrice ~ If Not Purple… Then What?

And here’s “If Not Purple… Then What?” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Catrice ~ If Not Purple… Then What?
Catrice ~ If Not Purple… Then What?

This is the stuff I used today.


I love this! <3



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and shimmer, great quality
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment