Sunday, April 21, 2019

Depend ~ #576


Depend ~ #576
Blue shimmer with a touch of pink shimmer in it

Today’s polish is from the collection Depend made to celebrate their 25th anniversary.

The formula is a bit sheer so I think it’ll take three coats to make it opaque on its own. I decided to layer it over a lovely blue from Sally Hansen: “Beatnik”.

I used it as a base for nail vinyl art: Gradient hearts. I used two Essie polishes for the gradient: “Venture to the Venue” and “City Slicker”.

I didn’t topcoat it because I liked the grittiness over the shimmer, take a look.

Depend ~ #576

Isn’t it pretty?

Depend ~ #576

This is one coat of Depend’s #576 over Sally Hansen’s “Beatnik” plus a layer of topcoat.

Depend ~ #576
Depend ~ #576

Here are the polishes I used today.


I couldn’t catch the pink shimmer on the camera, so you just got to take my word for it. It’s a beautiful blue shimmer, I really like it.


Number of coats: 1 over a base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful shimmer, great colour, good little polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment