Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Essie ~ Sparkles Between Us

Essie ~ Sparkles Between Us
Pink glitter and hexes in a clear base

Essie made a Valentine’s collection in February 2019. I bought three of them and I’ve already showed you Roses Are Red & You’re So Cupid. Today I’m going to show you the last one I bought.

I decided to layer it over a delicious, sexy red: Essence’s “Do You Speak Love?”. I just applied a layer of the glitter over the red. The glitter isn’t as dense as “You’re So Cupid”, that was the other glitter I bought from the Valentine’s collection. I like the mix of small and bigger glitters and hexes.

Here’s what it all looked like.

Essie ~ Sparkles Between Us


Pink and red look really cute together.

Essie ~ Sparkles Between Us

Here are the two polishes I used today.

Essie ~ Sparkles Between Us and Essence ~ Do You Speak Love?

There’s a third glitter in this collection, but I didn’t buy it. I kind of regret that now, so I might try and see if I can get my hands on it now.



Number of coats: 1 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: I love this glitter mix
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment