Thursday, April 4, 2019

W7 ~ Serenity


W7 ~ Serenity
Coral packed with a strong orange shimmer

I wasn’t quite sure whether “Serenity” was a topper or if it actually worked on its own. I bought it anyway because the strong shimmer spoke to me. It turns out that this polish works perfectly on its own.

I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I applied the holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” from Out the Door  - and a big rabbit on the ring finger.

Look how it all ended up:

W7 ~ Serenity

I love it!

W7 ~ Serenity

Here’s “Serenity” on its own; two coats and no topcoat. That shimmer is just amazing!

W7 ~ Serenity
W7 ~ Serenity

I’ve said it before: W7 have started making some seriously cool polishes at a really good price. I’m a fan”



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great shimmer and cool colour. Formula is good too.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment