Monday, April 29, 2019

Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil


Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil
Baby pink crème

I used “Get Ready” as my base colour. It’s a lovely baby pink crème with a great formula. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

I topped with a layer of foil glue and when that was dry and tacky I applied the foil. The foil is a gradient foil, but I dapped it on to get the colours to spread out more thoroughly.

Here’s the final result including a layer of water based topcoat.

Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil
Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil

I like this mix of colours!

Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil
Essence ~ “Get Ready” with foil

Here are the two things I used today. Isn’t that a lovely looking roll of foil? I’ve got enough for a lifetime!


“Get Ready” is from Essence’s new line of “Shine, Last & Go”, which are gel like polishes that work without any kind of lamp. It’s a lovely polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great base colour, nice quality and formula
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment