Friday, January 3, 2020

Celestial ~ Hell In High Heels


Celestial ~ Hell In High Heels
Vibrant magenta linear holo

"Hell In High Heels" is from Celestial's "Good Girls And Bad Habits" collection from Spring 2017.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I made dots on it. I used two stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe for the dots: A silver linear holo called "Sparkling Diamonds" and a bright blue linear holo called "Turq'd".

I topped it with topcoat to seal it all up and here's my final manicure photographed with flash.

Celestial ~ Hell In High Heels

This is the same thing photographed under a lamp. The rainbows still want to come out and play and the colour is amazing!

Celestial ~ Hell In High Heels

Here's "Hell In High Heels" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. 

Celestial ~ Hell In High Heels
Celestial: Hell In High Heels

Here are the polishes I used today:

Celestial: Hell In High Heels; Colors by Llarowe: Sparkling Diamonds and Turq'd
Celestial: Hell In High Heels; Colors by Llarowe: Sparkling Diamonds and Turq'd

I bought my bottle of "Hell In High Heels" in a blog sale just recently and isn't it just lovely!?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour, rainbows and formula. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is pretty :-D And liking the dots :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very strong polish! :-) I love the blue that comes out so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear - and I really like using that blue for nail art :)

      Delete