Thursday, January 2, 2020

El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen


El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen
Purple with shimmer and holographic sparks

Today's polish is a true beauty from El Corazón: A lovely purple with lots of shimmer and holographic sparks. I loved it from I first laid eyes on it.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L03" and I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Orchid".

I topped it all with topcoat and here's how pretty it turned out.

El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen
El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen

Look at that shimmer! Isn't it just gorgeous?

El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen
El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen

This last photo is taken with flash.

El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen
El Corazón ~ 423/1052 Coronation Queen

Here are the things I used.


I really like "Coronation Queen", I think it's lovely!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer with holographic sparks
Overall impression: Really great polish, gorgeous and easy to work with
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: