Sunday, January 19, 2020

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020


Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Sexy red with a golden shimmer

Today's polish is not new, I already wore it a year ago. But it's such a lovely, sexy red that I felt like wearing it again. The formula is really great. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I applied glitter on top of it - H & M's "Encore". It's a bit dense so I don't really think it's a topper.

Here's the final result anyway.

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020

 
This is the “Trend it Up” Electric Valley #020 on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020
Trend it Up ~ Electric Valley #020

Here are the two polishes I used today.


Isn't that red just great? I love it!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, good coverage and amazing colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: