Thursday, January 16, 2020

Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden


Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden
Teal green crème

I don't buy many crème polishes because there are so many other finishes that I like better. I got "Gorgeous Garden" in a grab bag, which is why it ended up in my collection. It's my first indie crème.

The formula is really good and I used one single coat for my manicure today. The drying time is good.

The decorations on my nails are water decals and on top of that is a layer of Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the end result:

Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden

I really like the result of this.

Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden

And here's one single coat of "Gorgeous Garden".

Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden
Emily de Molly ~ Gorgeous Garden

This is the stuff I used today.


I must admit that I'm impressed with my first indie crème polish. The formula was really good and coverage too.


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula, great coverage, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. It is okay and great for 1 coat! Lovely cute decals <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, even more with the topper on :-) Cute water decals :-)

    ReplyDelete