Monday, January 27, 2020

Polished for Days ~ Aequorea

Polished for Days ~ Aequorea
Grey base with pink/yellow/green shifting iridescent flakes and holographic flakes

"Aequorea" is part of "For The Love Of Polish"-box for November 2019.

The formula of "Aequorea" is good and easy to work with. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate "Mother Nature Collection-13" from Moyou London. I stamped with a stamping polish from Colour Alike called "Sweet Dreams".

Here's the final result.

Polished for Days ~ Aequorea

It took me a while to decide which colour I should stamp with and I am quite happy with the colour combination.

Polished for Days ~ Aequorea

This is "Aequorea" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Polished for Days ~ Aequorea
Polished for Days ~ Aequorea

These are the things I used today.


I am quite surprised over how much I like this polish because I usually prefer my colours bolder. But the shimmer and the flakes makes "Aequorea" quite amazing.



Links to the other two polishes in the box:

All these three polishes were limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Flakies
Overall impression: The flakies make this polish spectacular.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: