Saturday, January 18, 2020

El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle


El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle
Red with flakies

El Corazón's #423/1054 Royal Mantle is from the "Coronation" collection, which is a lovely flakie collection.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good too.

I spent a bit of time deciding what to do with it. I went with stamping and I used a stamping plate that I keep returning to: "BP-L 003" and a I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It", which I also keep returning to.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle

I really like the outcome of this.

El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle

This is El Corazón's "#423/1054 Royal Mantle", two coats and no topcoat. It definitely adds to the polish when topcoat is added.

El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle
El Corazón ~ #423/1054 Royal Mantle

Here's the stuff I used today.


I love this polish, I think it's super pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Great colour and lovely effect. Nice formula.  
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty red, I like it a lot! Beautiful stamping, I like the combination of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red and love the final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete