Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba


Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba
Described as: bright turquoise jelly nail polish with sparkling holographic flakes

The formula of Cirque is a jelly but it behaves really nicely. It was easy to get away with two coats and the drying time was good.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L04" and I stamped with Color Club's "Harp On It" - and yes, I do use that a lot for stamping because I think it's awesome.

Look at how pretty it all ended up:

Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba

I like this a lot!

Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba

Here's "Paraiba" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba
Cirque Colors ~ Paraiba

Here's the stuff I used today.


"Paraiba" is super pretty. Described as turquoise - I see it as green, but never mind, it's pretty nonetheless.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with holo flakes
Overall impression: Nice colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: