Friday, January 31, 2020

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!


Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!
A grassy green jelly with shifting shimmer and iridescent flake that goes from orange to gold to green

"WTF Puck?!" is from the Road to Polish Con (RTPC) New York Spring 2018. I got my bottle from a blog sale recently.

The formula is okay and coverage is good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good. There are some of the flakes that are quite big and it doesn't look fantastic on my relatively small nails.

I dapped a bit of glitter onto it. I used OPI's "Desperately Seeking Sequins", which is a really pretty silver holo glitter.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BP-42". I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store called "Birth of the Queen".

Here's the final result.

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!

I like the way the flakes and the glitter is showing through the stamped design.

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!

Here's "WTF Puck?!" alone, two coats. Look at that huge flake on my ring finger nail :D

Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!
Great Lakes Lacquer ~ WTF Puck?!

This is the stuff I used today.


"WTF Puck?!" was limited edition and is no longer available. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to keep my bottle or not.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: I like the base colour and the colour of the flakes.  
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. It is a nice green and like the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base colour looks very very nice and elegant and I love what you've done with it, blue stamping looks perfect on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete