Sunday, January 5, 2020

Pretty Serious ~ Steve


Pretty Serious ~ Steve
Hot pink shimmer

Hot pink is a great colour, which I like a lot.

I want to write that the formula of "Steve" is good and it almost is. It's definitely workable, but it does act a little bit up if you don't work really fast. It wants to dry up streaky but you can end up with a really good result if you're careful. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The flowers on my nails are water decals and I topped that with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

This is the end result.

Pretty Serious ~ Steve

Isn't this just pretty?

Pretty Serious ~ Steve

Here's "Steve" alone; two coats and no topcoat. You can see on my ring finger that "Steve" acted up a bit and ended up a little bit streaky there.

Pretty Serious ~ Steve
Pretty Serious ~ Steve

These are the things I used today.


I really like Steve, I think it's a really pretty colour and I like the shimmer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer. Not friendly for beginners :D
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: