Monday, January 20, 2020

Christmas nails with OPI ~ You Only Live Twice


Christmas nails with OPI ~ You Only Live Twice
Bright magenta packed with fuchsia and gold shimmer

Today I'm just showing off some lovely Christmas nails I did - I'm sorry for being a bit late with this post.

The base colour is "You Only Live Twice" from OPI. It's an oldie, all the way back from 2012. It's a really gorgeous shimmer, the colour is just beautiful. The formula is good and two coats was enough to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good too.

The Christmas decorations are nail stickers and it's all sealed up with a layer of topcoat.

OPI ~ You Only Live Twice

I really like the look of this.

OPI ~ You Only Live Twice

Here's the stuff I used today.

OPI ~ You Only Live Twice
OPI ~ You Only Live Twice

I really love the outcome of this. I think it's beautiful.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and effect, great formula.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: