Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple


Anonymous Lacquer: I An Apple
Raspberry red linear holo with added microglitter for extra sparkle

"I An Apple" is from The Polish Con New York 2016. I wasn't there, no, I bought this beautiful bottle of polish online. It's absolutely gorgeous so I am happy that it wasn't just for sale for those lucky girls who went to the Polish Con event.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. It's also a one coater! I added a second coat to see if it made a difference, but it didn't. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "JR-98" and I stamped with a beautiful silver holographic polish from Color Club called "Harp On It".

This is the final result, including topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple
Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple


This photo is taken in daylight. Isn't that just a gorgeous colour? I love the effect too.

Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple
Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple

Here's "I ♥ An Apple" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The topcoat made a huge difference in appearance, so much shine and depth. I love it.

Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple
Anonymous Lacquer: I ♥ An Apple

Here are the things I used today.


"I ♥ An Apple" is absolutely fabulous, I love everything about it. It was limited edition though and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 - but 1 will do
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with microglitter
Overall impression: Great polish is all respects. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I like everything about this manicure! "I ♥ An Apple" is a real jewel and your stamping is beautiful, such a delicate effect and pretty pattern! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like stamping by the base of the nails like this and I'm really pleased that you also like it :)

      Delete
  2. It is very lovely :-D And nice subtle stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete