Sunday, May 31, 2020

Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim


Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim
Teal jelly with glitter in various sizes

Arcane Lacquer shut the business down in 2016, so this polish is another one that has been sitting way too long in the infamous box. And yes, I am trying to move some of them into my Helmers now, so others can take their place.

The formula of "Midnight Swim" is good for a jelly. I used two coats for my nails today. When I look at the pictures it makes me think that I should have gone for a third coat. Oh well. The drying time was average.

The stamped leaves are from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-006". I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called "Turguoise".

Here's the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat.

Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim

I must admit that I really dig this.

Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim

Here's "Midnight Swim" alone, two coats and no topcoat. Isn't is pretty?

Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim
Arcane Lacquer: Midnight Swim

And this is the stuff I used today.


I like this way more than I thought I would. The colour is great and I love the glitter! Great little gem!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great colour and the formula is good for a jelly
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. "Midnight Swim" is really pretty, I like the "pond" effect that it has :-) I like your stamping, very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice solo and nice stamping too :-D

    ReplyDelete