Thursday, May 7, 2020

Moyra: #87


Moyra: #87
Purple crème

Here's another polish that I bought in Hungary. Yes, I travelled home with a heavy suitcase! :D

The formula is good and I used two coats for my nails today. I would have added a third coat if I hadn't had nail art in mind, but today two coats were enough. The drying time is good.

The purple/silver flowers on my nails are nail foils. The glitter on top of it all is China Glaze's "Wildflower Hour".

This is the final result.

Moyra: #87

The flowers on the nail foils are a bit too big for my nails so I tried to place them in a way that made the purple base visible as well.

Moyra: #87

Here's Moyra's #87 alone; two coats. No topcoat yet.

Moyra: #87
Moyra: #87

Here are the things I used today.


You probably know that créme isn't my favourite finish, but it's honestly super easy to make them the way I like them.



Number of coats: 2 today, If worn alone: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula. The brush is very thin.
Buy again: Probably

4 comments:

  1. Haha I know that feeling ;-)

    This is gorgeous and nice manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's as if it can't get blingy enough anymore :D

      Delete
  2. I have to admit that Moyra's #87 is very pretty, this is "my" kind of purple (although I love all shades of purple) and I like the "creamy" effect that it has! Well, those floral foils are amazing and I simply adore what you've created on your nails! Chapeau! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I knew you'd like the base colour :)

      Delete