Friday, May 8, 2020

Mystery Polish: Rosa


Mystery Polish: Rosa
Described as an orange-leaning scarlet red jelly with micro holo flakes

I think I would have described this colour as tomato-red. It's a lovely colour, no matter what you call it though, and the formula is good. I used two well covering coats for my nails today. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-008". I stamped with El Corazón's yellow stamping polish called "Yellow". Great name, isn't it, haha!

Here's my manicure. There's also a layer of topcoat involved. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Mystery Polish: Rosa

The sun peaked through a big cloud and made the micro holo flakes glisten.

Mystery Polish: Rosa

This is "Rosa" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Mystery Polish: Rosa

And here are the polishes and the plate I used today.


"Rosa" is a really pretty polish, I like both the colour and the effect of the holo flakes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with holo micro flakes
Overall impression: Really nice formula and effect, I like this a lot
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: