Friday, May 1, 2020

Essie: Unwrap Me


Essie: Unwrap Me
Red toned purple metallic shimmer

Today's I'm wearing another one of Essie's pretty polished from their 2020 Valentine collection.

The formula is great and "Unwrap Me" is a true one coater. I did use two coats to see if it would make a difference but it didn't. The drying time is really good.

I added a blue/white glitter mix from Sally Hansen's Luxe Lace collection: "Crochet". It's a lovely glitter topper, and I think it's perfect on this purple base. I also added a couple of water decals onto my nails.

I was ready to go after a layer of topcoat. Here are my nails:

Essie: Unwrap Me

I really dig these nails!

Essie: Unwrap Me

Here's "Unwrap Me" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look how beautiful it is.

Essie: Unwrap Me
Essie: Unwrap Me

And here are the things I used today.


"Unwrap Me" is the second polish from Essie's Valentine 2020 Collection I try. This is definitely my favourite from the collection. It's gorgeous!!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and effect. Good formula and drying time. A winner!
Buy again: Oh yeah!

6 comments:

  1. It looks good. I think I want it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very, very pretty, I like the shade very much and I like your final manicure! I always think that you can never go wrong with flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, flowers are amazing :D This is a gorgeous shade ♥

      Delete