Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Catrice: Purple Reign


Catrice: Purple Reign
Purple with blue shimmer

I really like shimmer polishes and especially if the shimmer isn't the same colour as the base colour. Catrice's "Purple Reign" has the most gorgeous blue shimmer in it. I wasn't quite sure if it would actually show on the nails, but it does - even though it isn't hugely prominent.

The formula is good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I applied Snoopy-stickers on it and dapped a bit of pink glitter onto the nails as well. The pink glitter is from Sally Hansen and is called "Strobe Light".

Here's the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: Purple Reign
Catrice: Purple Reign

I adore these stickers. Snoopy and Woodstock are so cute

Catrice: Purple Reign
Catrice: Purple Reign

Here's "Purple Reign" alone; no topcoat yet. You can see the blue shimmer sparkling.

Catrice: Purple Reign
Catrice: Purple Reign

These are the things I used today.

Catrice: Purple Reign

"Purple Reign" is very pretty and has such a gorgeous shimmer. I love it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula, cool shimmer
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. This is nice and I like the glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and I like it! :-)
    Now that I see it here, I have to find it in one of my drawers and use it again, as soon as possible! Very pretty stickers! :-)

    P.S. I'm sorry I "neglected" your blog, for some time I haven't felt so good, I haven't created any new manicure for at least 1 month, I keep publishing posts from my "stock"... But I'm here again and I have the intention to start creating again and of course, visit your blog regularly and enjoy your nail art! Greetings from Italy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that you're not feeling that good, sweetie. I really hope that you'll feel better soon. Big hugs and good carma from me to you ♥

      Delete