Monday, May 18, 2020

Barry M: Ice Queen


Barry M: Ice Queen
White metallic shimmer

Today I wanted to do a brush stroke manicure and I thought that Barry M's "Ice Queen" from their Molten Metal collection would be perfect as the base for that. It's a lovely white polish packed with metallic shimmer.

I used two coats for my nails today and the formula was good - as well as the drying time.

I used a red and a purple for the brush strokes. The red is OPI's "Red Lights Ahead... Where?", the purple is Moyra's #87.

I topped it all with El Corazòn's holo flakie topper "421h/25".

Here's the end result in the morning sun.

Barry M: Ice Queen

I really like the result of my efforts today.

Barry M: Ice Queen

This is "Ice Queen" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's a really lovely base for nail art.

Barry M: Ice Queen
Barry M: Ice Queen

And here are the polishes I used today:

Barry M Molten Metal: Ice Queen, OPI: Red Lights Ahead... Where?, Moyra: #87, El Corazón: #421h/25
Barry M Molten Metal: Ice Queen, OPI: Red Lights Ahead... Where?,
Moyra: #87, El Corazón: #421h/25

What a great polish "Ice Queen" is; I really like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great base for all sorts of nail art, I like it!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. That is pretty. Barry M have so many lovely polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice one from Barry M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ice Queen" is definitely a winner, you can do so many things on it! I like your manicure very much, I find it very "artistic" :-)

    ReplyDelete