Saturday, May 16, 2020

Layla: CE64 African Violet


Layla: CE64 African Violet
Purple to magenta duochrome with blue shimmer

Today's beauty is another polish brought home from a holiday in Italy. It's a gorgeous duochrome polish with a really amazing shimmer, wait and see.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used three coats for my nails today. I could have got away with two but the third coat made one heck of a difference. So three coats it was. The drying time was average.

I had actually a flakie topper in mind for this polish but I changed my mind when I saw how pretty it was on its own. I ended up adding simple studs by the base of each nail, take a look:

Layla: CE64 African Violet
Add captionLayla: CE64 African Violet

This photo is taken in the light box so you can see the colour shift. Isn't this just amazing?

Layla: CE64 African Violet
Layla: CE64 African Violet

Here's "CE64 African Violet" alone; three coats and no topcoat yet. Wow, this is pretty!

Layla: CE64 African Violet
Layla: CE64 African Violet

Here's the polish and the studs.

Layla: CE64 African Violet

I must admit that I'm seriously impressed with "CE64 African Violet". It's super pretty, really great effect - a great polish, despite it's a three coater. I'm willing to forgive that :D



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Wow! This polish is gorgeous!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I have 2 or 3 Layla's polishes and really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, this polish is awesome, I think I could wear it alone on my nails, without anything on it, it looks so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely works on its own without any sort of decorations on it :)

      Delete