Monday, May 11, 2020

China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic


China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic
Silver holographic microglitter

"Glitter-Iffic" is the other polish I bought from the China Glaze Trolls World Tour Spring 2020 Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes.

The formula is really good and this is a full coverage glitter. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-008" and I stamped with a beautiful bright magenta shimmer stamping polish from KADS. The topcoat made the design bleed a bit, but never mind. It's still beautiful.

Here's the end result, including the layer of topcoat.

China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic

It's super shiny and glittery.

China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic

Here's "Glitter-Iffic" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic
China Glaze: Glitter-Iffic

And here are the things I used today.


I am so pleased with this super blingy and shiny polish, it is such a great base for nail art.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic microglitter
Overall impression: Wow, this is blingy! I am super happy with the formula too.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Trolls but I've been liking the polishes I've seen from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) and I am not a troll-connaiseur either :D

      Delete
  2. OMG this look amazing solo! I think I need it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it looks simply amazing and it is sooo sparkly! :-)

    ReplyDelete