Thursday, May 28, 2020

Nabi: Fushia


Nabi: Fushia
Fuchsia with holo effect

Does anyone remember Nabi's holographic polishes? There is a great range of beautiful colours and finishes. All of my Nabi polishes are holographic.

"Fushia" (yes, it's spelled that way on the bottle" is a gorgeous colour. The formula tend to be a tiny bit patchy if you're not careful. I was careful and ended up with two coats. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from Lina's stamping plate "Feeling Shapely! 01" and I stamped with a white stamping polish.

All the Nabi polishes I have tried have been bleeders, which means that their colour bleed through to the stamping colour when topcoated.

I took these first photos without topcoat:

Nabi: Fushia

I think this is really gorgeous.

Nabi: Fushia

Look what happens when I add topcoat:

Nabi: Fushia

My biggest problem with the bleeders is that they don't seem to bleed in a "regular" way. The more topcoat, the more they seem to bleed. That means that if you don't apply exactly the same amount of topcoat all over the nail, then your nail art will look pretty irregular. I can live with that, but it's not great.

Here is "Fushia" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's a lovely colour, despite the fact that they misspelled it.

Nabi: Fushia
Nabi: Fushia

And here are the things I used today.


I really like this polish, I think it's gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Really nice colour and finish. The formula a bit patchy
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is pretty and love the final mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour and the holo effect are very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I think it's quite impressive for a budget polish :)

      Delete