Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate


Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate
Pink shimmer

"Piece, Love & Chocolate" is the last polish I bought from Essie's 2020 Valentine Collection. It's a collection of six polishes of which I bought four.

The formula is great and covers really well. I used two easy coats for my nails and the drying time was good.

I didn't quite know what to do with it, but the postman just brought me some new nail stickers that I bought from Aliexpress. I chose Hello Kitty-stickers because I really like Hello Kitty.

I topped it with a layer of P2 "Just Fantastic", which is a holo glitter topper I bought in Germany a very long time ago.  

This is what my nails ending up looking like today:

Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate

I love holo glitter on top of shimmer!

Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate

This is "Piece, Love & Chocolate" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate
Essie: Piece, Love & Chocolate

These are the things I used today.


I am really impressed with Essie's 2020 Valentine collection. The last two polishes in the collection are both brown, which is why I didn't buy them.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice colour, good formula and I like the shimmer a lot
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, looks great solo :-D And who doesn't love Hello Kitty stickers ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's nice with something girly once in a while :D

      Delete