Monday, June 1, 2020

Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush


Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush
Described as a fuchsia, ultra holographic full coverage microglitter

Let me tell you right away: Snowberry Slush is amazingly beautiful. The colour is gorgeous and the glittering microglitter is fabulous.

The formula is also good and it's true when the maker describes it as a full coverage microglitter. I used two coats for my nails today and was ready to applied a third coat. It wasn't necessary though: The polish does cover in two coats. The drying time is good too.

The hearts and bow on my nails are nail stickers. It's all topped with a layer of topcoat.

Here's the final manicure in the sun:

Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush
Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush

Isn't this just pretty?

Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush
Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush

This is "Snowberry Slush" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush
Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush

And here are the things I used today.

Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush
Painted Polish: Snowberry Slush

I'm a big fan of this polish, that's all I have to say. Gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and finish, great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: