Sunday, June 28, 2020

OPI: DS Glamour


OPI: DS Glamour
Denim blue linear holo

Today's polish was a great find in a blog sale. It's an oldie and a now very hard to find polish. The polish had evaporated quite a bit though so I had to use a lot of thinner to revive it. Not a problem, it still works a charm.

I don't understand why OPI doesn't make more holographic polishes. If anybody from OPI should ever come across this text: Please make more holos! You're brilliant at it!

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Pro Collection-02" and I stamped with a baby pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. I stuck a little stone in the topcoat before it dried.

Look how pretty it all turned out:

OPI: DS Glamour
OPI: DS Glamour

Ooh, look at the rainbows!!

OPI: DS Glamour
OPI: DS Glamour

This is how pretty it is in the shade. A great denim blue.

OPI: DS Glamour
OPI: DS Glamour

And here's "DS Glamour" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI: DS Glamour
OPI: DS Glamour

This is the stuff I used today.


I was so happy to find this polish in a blog sale. I shall cherish every drop of it!!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes!

4 comments: