Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious


Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious
Red toned purple shimmer

Yesterday I tried on my first Pull & Bear polish and I was honestly impressed. So I'm looking forward to trying on the next one, that looks even more beautiful than the first.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two really easy coats for my nails and the drying time was good.

I stamped stars on it. I found the star design on Essense's stamping plate "01 Have Fun". I stamped with Color Club's silver holo "Harp On It".

I sealed it all up with a layer of topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is in the sun.

Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious
Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious

I love everything about this.

Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious
Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious

This is "Grape-Licious" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that amazing colour. I love it!

Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious
Pull & Bear: Grape-Licious

Here's the stuff I used today.


Okay, that was even better than I expected. This polish is awesome, no less.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and I love the finish.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty one and I really love the holo stars on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of the stars as well, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Love that purple and final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous purple and beautiful stars, I like the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete