Sunday, June 21, 2020

Nail Nation 3000: #megslips


Nail Nation 3000: #megslips
Described as "a slightly blue based red with based cherry red mega holo.

"#megslips" is from the Walking Dead collection. I'm not sure when it's from but I think maybe Autumn 2015.

I used to be a big fan of Nail Nation 3000-polishes. I haven't bought them for years now though, it seems like something happens every time the maker is about to launch. I also tried to order some custom polishes from her, but that order just never got to me, and I'm honestly not sure why. Oh well, life goes on, and there are so many other beautiful polishes out there.

#megslips is amazing though. It's such a stunning red with the most beautiful holo flames. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I applied a skull sticker to my ring finger and added glitter to the base of the rest of my nails. The glitter is from Cosmetica Fanatica, and has number 834. It's a mix of red, black and silver glitters and shreds.

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Nail Nation 3000: #megslips
Nail Nation 3000: #megslips

The stickers I used are from Sephora and they are seriously the worst nail stickers I have tried so far. Fortunately they were on special because I didn't want to have paid full price for something of such a poor quality. They were so hard to peel off the base sheet and they kept ripping once I got the tweezers underneath them to lift them up. I am not happy with them at all.

Nail Nation 3000: #megslips
Nail Nation 3000: #megslips

This is #megslips alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's such a beautiful red and I love the rainbows.

Nail Nation 3000: #megslips
Nail Nation 3000: #megslips

Here's the stuff I used today.


Red, silver and black. Holo, glitter and skulls. What's not to love?!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and rainbows. Great polish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty red, for sure. I hear you on not continuing to buy from brands that make it hard to deal with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It should be easy to spend money otherwise there are so many other shops that are willing to take your money!

      Delete
  2. Now that is a gorgeous polish :-D

    ReplyDelete