Sunday, June 14, 2020

Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody


Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody
Purple to green to gold duochrome with shimmer

I've always had a soft spot for polishes that can "do" something, like colour shifters. "Lyphard Melody" is from Born Pretty's "Magical series".

The formula is good and covers well too. This beauty works without black underwear, which is a huge plus in my book. I used two easy coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The stamping designs are from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-008". I stamped with a gold stamping polish, also from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody
Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody

Look how pretty it is.

Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody
Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody

This is photographed in the lightbox to show the magical colour shift.

Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody
Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody

Here's "Lyphard Melody" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody
Born Pretty Store: Lyphard Melody

Here's the stuff I used today.


Like I said: I really like colour shifters and this one is pretty cool.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour shift and formula, good drying time too.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: