Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Coolcos: #101


Coolcos: #101
Baby blue crème

Today's polish has been sitting unnoticed in my infamous box of untrieds for a long time. There's absolutely nothing wrong with; other polishes just came in the way. Today's the day that the polish will shine though.

The formula is a crelly. I used three coats for my nails today because the polish didn't self level very good. The drying time was good though.

When it was fully dry I applied nail vinyls onto it and made a gradient with dark blue and white before removing the nail vinyl again.

I topped it all with China Glaze's classic holo glitter topper "Fairy Dust".

Here's the final result. Isn't that just pretty?

Coolcos: #101

I really like the mix of the three colours here.

Coolcos: #101

Here's Coolcos #101 alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Coolcos: #101
Coolcos: #101

And here are the polishes I used today.


Coolcos #101 is a really pleasant colour as a base for nail art. I'm not a huge fan of crellies though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly, dries up super shiny
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, not fan of the formula, good drying time
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. It looks okay. The mani is great though and Fairy Dust is a classic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Coolcos #101 is just amazing, I adore this shade of blue! And yes, it's perfect as a base for nail art! :-)

    ReplyDelete