Monday, June 22, 2020

Born Pretty store Kuncat stamping set, L002 and L004


Born Pretty store Kuncat stamping set, stamping plates "Born Pretty & Kuncat-L002" and "Born Pretty & Kuncat-L004"

Born Pretty Store has sent me a nail stamping set to try out for free in return for an honest review.

This is the set. It comes in an awesome looking box:


Inside the box are four stamping plates, a stamper and a scraper, all with the KunCat on them. 


Here is the link to the Stamping set:

Today I'm going to try out two of the stamping plates.

First one up is "Born Pretty & Kuncat-L002". It's a plate with lots of little cat designs as well as heart designs. Not bad at all.


I stamped with black and white and chose a different design for each nail.
  


I think this is really pretty.


The stamps came out crisp and clear with no effort at all.


Here is all the stuff I used today.


Next one up is "Born Pretty & Kuncat-L004"


My base is a lovely yellow and I stamped different designs on all the nails. I stamped only with black this time.

Look how cute the designs are!


I really like this.


And here are the things I used for my nails.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great designs on the stamping plates
Well etched plates, no problems picking up designs
The stamper is tacky, which is great

Cons:
The stamper is "the old style", as in it isn't transparent, which makes placement of designs more difficult




BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute packing for sure :-D Nice nail art :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created some very cute manicures here! Nice set! :-)

    ReplyDelete