Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid


Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid
Sea green pearly shimmer

This is another polish I bought on a holiday. I bring a lot of nail beauty home in my suitcase!

The formula looks a bit sheer on the first coat but it builds up easily. I needed two coats for full opacity. The polish is prone to brush strokes because of the pearly finish, but I don't mind that at all. The drying time is good.

I haven't used loose glitter for a while now so I did that today. I used a nice mix of purple/golden glitter, that I sprinkled over a wet layer of topcoat.

I sealed it all up with a layer of Models Own's HyperGel topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is in the sun.

Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid
Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid

I think it's looking really cool.

Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid
Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid

Here it is under a lamp to show the colours of the glitter mix better.

Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid
Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid

This is "Pearl Mermaid" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that amazing shimmer.

Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid
Pull & Bear: Pearl Mermaid

Here's the stuff I used today.


This is the first Pull & Bear-polish I wear. I have three others, that I will try over the next days. My impression so far is really good, so I'm looking forward to trying the others as well.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Pearly shimmer
Overall impression: Cool colour and I like the finish. Seems like a good quality polish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That is nice and loving the glitter you added :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it's not my favourite finish, I like the shade very much and I like the final manicure, it really reminds me of mermaids! :-)

    ReplyDelete