Friday, June 26, 2020

Invogue: Feeling Fruity


Invogue: Feeling Fruity
Orange packed with golden and orange shimmer

"Feeling Fruity" is absolutely gorgeous. A shiny, shimmery, beautiful orange.
It looks really sheer, but it still builds up in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I added water decals on all my nails, and then dapped a bit of green glitter in the corner of my pinkie and my pointer; I used Maybelline's "Lady Liberty" for that; it's a clear base with hexes and shreds.

Here's the result, including topcoat.

Invogue: Feeling Fruity
Invogue: Feeling Fruity

The glitter is a bit larger than I thought it was so I wish I hadn't added it, but oh well... tomorrow is another manicure :D

Invogue: Feeling Fruity
Invogue: Feeling Fruity

Here's "Feeling Fruity" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Look at that amazing shimmer.

Invogue: Feeling Fruity
Invogue: Feeling Fruity

This is the stuff I used today.


I really like "Feeling Fruity". It's a really nice colour and I love the shimmer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Thin formula, great colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: