Saturday, June 20, 2020

L. A. Girls: Head Banging


L. A. Girls: Head Banging
Green with metallic shimmer

"Head Banging" is from L. A. Girls' collection of Rock Star-polishes - a gorgeous shimmery and blingy collection. It's old though, I think it's at least ten years since it came out first. I haven't had it for quite that long though.

The formula seems sheer, but it builds up in two coats. You may need three coats if you have long nails. The drying time is average.

I made mint green and coral dots on it with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: st-matte-107 and Peach Echo.

I topped it all with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the shiny and glittery result: 

L. A. Girls: Head Banging with Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond
L. A. Girls: Head Banging with Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond

This is right up my alley, I love everything about this.

L. A. Girls: Head Banging L. A. Girls: Head Banging with Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond
L. A. Girls: Head Banging with Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond

Here's "Head Banging" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that gorgeous metallic shimmer, I love it.

L. A. Girls: Head Banging
L. A. Girls: Head Banging

Here are the polishes I used today.

L. A. Girls: Head Banging; El Corazón: Peach Echo and st-matte-107; Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond
L. A. Girls: Head Banging; El Corazón: Peach Echo and st-matte-107;
Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond

I really like wearing these old polishes. They still rock! (pun intended!)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer, thin-ish formula that builds up.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: